Eclecticism

...making decisions on the basis of what seems best instead of following some single doctrine or style.
Me in a nutshell!!!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Meet Devynn Marie by Bebes Cheris Nursery...


Can't help myself have to share my latest creation with all of my faithful followers. One of my favorite hobbies besides reading is the Art of Reborning which simply means making dolls that look like real babies. I have been doing this for 2 years now and have sold dolls to new mommies all over the world now. This Devynn Marie which is now listed on ebay click picture to take you to the auction.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - it is so real looking! I thought maybe you were posting a picture of a niece or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite talented. I thought she was a real baby. oh my!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...