Eclecticism

...making decisions on the basis of what seems best instead of following some single doctrine or style.
Me in a nutshell!!!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday Treats...

No Teaser today~I'm still reading Katherine by Anya Seton. I have joined two new fun challenges, that you may be interested in joining.

The Romance Challenge over at Queen of Happy Endings



I don't read Romance per-say, but this challenge looks like fun, and every once in awhile it's nice to have a sweet treat in between.

The other challenge is over at Virginie Says...



I know I can do this challenge! I'm going to read anyway and it looks like there is several categories that you can have your current read fit into.

Some good summer fun!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I was also thinking about Virginie's challenge..but I already have so much TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! My TBR is huge. So many wonderful books and not enough hours in the day. However, don't you think you could fit everything you read into one of Virginie's categories and ear points?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't sure if we could that...cause I thoght I read that you couldn't (ex.Plaidy) for more than 1 criterion. I think I need to check that again. Is that what you're doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe you can only use the once. You can read as many of Plaidy as you want but each title only will count once. That's how I understood it. I am using Katherine for 10 pts. for reading a book by an author I have never read before. So each book you read from your TBR list ought to fit in there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...