Eclecticism

...making decisions on the basis of what seems best instead of following some single doctrine or style.
Me in a nutshell!!!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Scottish Treasure...




What is the definition of Treasure? ~Something considered especially precious or valuable.


Susan Boyle is Scotland's new valuable possession, one that should be considered especially precious. She's a treasure, one that has attracted phenomenal, international attention since her April 11 debut audition on Britain's Got Talent.


What makes her such a treasure? To me it is her ability to get past the obvious mockery of her peers and completely touch the inner most sanctum of your soul with her inner beauty, that just flows out of her through her extraordinary talent.

To me she just personifies beauty at it's best; her gracious manners, her virtue, bravery, talent and calibre of her character. Every interview I see with her, she impresses me more.

She has just gobsmacked us all! From this American fan, Susan, I wish you good luck and say to you Well Done!!!!

Susan's audition video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luRmM1J1sfg

1 comment:

  1. I cry everytime I watch that video - she is just amazing, and I can't believe it took this long for her to be discovered.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...